The HC-2 digital hotplate has much more sophisticated performance and safety features than the analog version.
The top of hotplate is made of microcrystal material (ceramic plus glass) which is chemical resistant and can be heated at very high temperature.
The machine has advanced safety features:
- The stacking structure of the plate mounting way keeps the case out of high temperature
- Water spill prevention feature makes the machine safe from water spilling
- Internal probe prevents the machine from exceeding maximum temperature
- a HOT warning light is on when the plate temperature is higher than 50 ˚C. Remains on even turning off the machine, the warning light remain until the temperature falls below 50 ˚C.
- The digital hotplate offer excellent stability, control and accuracy
- Temperature can be set to 550 ˚C at 0.1 ˚C increments
- Temperature accuracy in the heated area is 0.5 below 300 ˚C and 1.0 between 300 ˚C 500 ˚C
- Temperature can easily be calibrated or adjusted at any time
Supplied with 2 Year RTB Warranty